If we are missing your festival in Stratford it only takes a few minutes to add a complimentary listing.
This annual music festival entertains thousands each year with more than 50 musical performers. Spectators from seven provinces and several states come together for this in and outdoor festival to celebrate people, art, food and music. The festival concerts are held at varying venues throughout Stratford including the Music Barge, Mozart Cafe, Knox Church and many more.
- Stratford City Hall Address: #1 Wellington Street Stratford Ontario Canada N5A 2L3
- Knox Presbyterian Church Address: 142 Ontario Street Stratford Ontario Canada
- Festival Theatre Address: 55 Queen Street Stratford Ontario Canada
- Church Restaurant & Belfry Address: 70 Brunswick Street Stratford Ontario Canada N5A 6V6
An event showcasing Ontario garlic! Enjoy a day of cooking demonstrations, educational talks, fascinating presentations( history, growing, braiding), musical entertainment and an extensive garlic market( including garlic, garlic products and garlic wares) and lots of garlic sampling. Special guests include Elizabeth Baird( Canadian Living Magazine Food Editor), Rose Murray( Cookbook Author) and Sonia Day( Master Gardener).
This festival is put on by the Stratford Rotary Club and set up begins at 7:30am and the streets are closed to public parking from then on until 8pm. A shuttle bus for spectators is complimentary and runs every 5 minutes along Queen Street. Food and beverage stands are available along the river.
- Lake Victoria - Stratford Address: . Stratford ON CA